Thursday, January 24, 2008

Say boooooo

Boo earthlings! know what's the date today?
.........
yes what's it?
......
..........
...............
guess faster can anot -.-
.... err...
....
........
.......................... *knocks your head* It's 24th! of what?
24th of Thursday? .... ?
JANUARYYYY!! means it's Jessie's birthdayyyy!
bear with it. it's lame i know.

straight to the main point.

Today's her big big day people. Big big 15th birthday ;)
wait pictures.. pictures of me and her together. (:

One Utama outing at Sushi King. :)Merdeka Carnival 2007.

well okay.. i look pretty retarded in both pictures.. but who cares ;p
there are more but i think they're with her. so yeaap (:

She's been a really nice friend since last year I must say. She has been there cheering me up when I'm having my hard times or so. It's been great knowing a friend like her (: OH & she bought me a big big box of chocolate when she came back from Bali! muahaha. it's delicious ;p

okay i shall end the birthday post here, since i'm still sweating at 8.20 pm. :p I gotta cool down & bathe soon. till then ;)

tuning in; My Chemical Romance - Helena

No comments: