Friday, January 25, 2008

redefined.

"Ken bring me the cello tape here fasterrr" - Li Chi
"Andrew I'm your supervisor. Faster ask them do their works" - Ian
"Oscar stop playing your sony psp & get back to workkkk" - Me
"Gimme the blade i wanna cut this thing outttt" - Ken
"Don't you all think I'm quiet today?" - Pei Shin
"Go get the cello tape outside lah" - Mae Jeen

& lastly, the funniest part of all -
Oscar's the other one who was scared to come down from the locker ahahah.

"Andrew! May Kee! OIIIII" * banging the window & shouting outside"
"yes yesss?" // "what you want? *giggling*"
"Help me take my shoe here pleasee. my leg cramp already and I'm scared to go down"
*looking at the Adidas shoes on floor* " I don't see any shoes here" // "Me neither" *shrugging while holding the broom*

Few minutes later..
"Ken help me get my shoes here please!"
"yeee? I don't hear anything"

....

fine. I don't wanna blog about it already. The video has been deleted by OSCAR TO. OSCAR OSCAR OSCAR OSCARRRR :( without the video it won't be funny AT ALL. but no worries, i've taken 2 nice yet retarded shot of him. Is a good thing that he can't delete it cuz it's protected ;) will post it up soon. Together with the pictures that we took last week (: .

pictures soon. ;)

tuning in; Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

No comments: