Friday, May 23, 2008

Freed :D

Everything's over! YAY-s ;D


Firstly, Happy Birthday to Li Chi's mom (: .

Secondly, Happy Birthday Andrew Chang Weng Shan! :D There's no other words that could briefly describe you, seriously, just a ordinary intelligent boy who has a great sense of humour & a kiddy-manly-cute look & wears pretty green braces :)

[Andrew's retarded pictures up soon!]


Oh, & we had Shogun for lunch (: The food there was nice hmm.. but they fill up fast so it's a ideal place to fill your tummy when you're extremely hungry. If not it'll be a waste of money though.
Then, Li Chi & Pei Shin went to do manicure while I was lost half way in 1u :/ & HEY I haven't go there for several months already so yeah, typical me.


Hols on :D I miss 'em Chen Moh students. How I wish to meet them in Kuen Cheng's carnival tomorrow.


















But I'm not going. ):

poooof.

No comments: