Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't be a pri - hey - Madonna .

Frankly I don't listen to this song but it just enters my mind all of a sudden & that's why I'm writting it as my title (: .


Anyway, I've been tagged by ILIII :D .

1)What do you want the most now?
I wanna do something that makes me feel good :)

2)Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself, yes that's pretty absolute. & ..

3)Are you in love?
Nope.

4)If you have a dream come true. What is it?
To make the whole world happy . oooh :D

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yess have you ever experienced seeing a rainbow when you're in the plane? (;

6)Whats your goal for this year?
GET GOOD GRADES! fullstop.

7)Do you believe in eternity?
Does it really exist..

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
Guess not .

9)What feelings do you love most?
Being cherished, joy & loved.

10)What are the requirements from your other half?
*thinking hard..* The one who could make me feel happy ... & - blah.

11)What kinds of feelings you hate the most?
When people look down on other people thinking themselves are the only one who could do soemthing but not the others haha they're being pathetic i tell you.

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Absolutely .(:

13)What do you want to do in the future?
To do something challenging, something better than what I did in the past.

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
Everyone around me:]

15)What do you feel last night?
Satisfied because I've read half of a book ;)

16)Who do you hope to always be there for you?
No matter who they are, just the people who truly understands me & how I feel.

17)When do you think the world will end?
3-7 years later cause of the usage of Chlorofluro Carbon which thins the ozon layer? not so sure 'bout it though.

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Kiss my blog a goodbye .... oh and do something really fun with everyone ;)

19)What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Ili ahh. (: A girl which is adorable & get along easily with other people (:

20)What do you want to know right now?
What's gonna happen later ? oh yes :D.


Then add 6 people in you list and list them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

Do it if you want to ;)


----
Hols' such a drag :/ Ironic I shall say cuz for some reason I wish to have more days off. :) I have this feeling that when everyone gets back to school, there'll be lots of changes which does not signify any good. Oh geez ..

No comments: