Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Take A Step Forward .

Most of the people claimed that they have watched 2Aristotle's short film & were telling us about the story . It wasn't that impressive laa, but we'll make sure that we'll do better next year ... til' Gerrick came out with a better, funnier, more fascinating and impressing storyline ;] I think we shall stick to it, as [insertname] will be the main cast (:

Now, I don't know what I did but a small blister just popped up right below my toe, at the back of my foot which slightly hurts when I walk. & on Sunday I accidentally swallowed the fish bone & it kena-d my throat (my very first experience). Not a good thing. I managed to take it off but it still hurts A LOT the next day .


"Geez, stop complaining, MK."


Okay okay.
& just so you know, my keyboard's not working & I am using this 'On-Screen Keyboard' thingy which I use to click instead of typing. Boohoo. Click on Start, Accessories, Accessibility then you'll know. Feel free to experience how it feels like. Frankly, it gets really irritating sometimes.
To those people whom I chatted with lately, I'm sorry if you feel un-entertained or left out or cold, it's because I'm lazy to type with this program. Hence, I won't bother replying you if you send unnecessary messages to me, alright. & THIS WILL END SOON ENOUGH once I get a new keyboard (:

Before I forget, does anyone has the CD of Barbie as Mariposa? Oh, please lend me if you dooo :)

* moving soon ;) (I'm sorry Xia, for making you relink 2 times ;p)
www.breakingmymind-cal.blogspot.com

okay my finger's tired. taaa;)

No comments: