Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Like Me .

8 things I'm passionate about at this moment:

1. Books ahh books !
2. Chocoates (as usual) ;D
3. My Ipod.
4. Singing .
5. Movies ;)
6. ANTM ahhh !
7. Blogging...
8. Musics (:

8 things I say or do too often:

1. "EW!"
2. Laugh, laugh & laugh non stop ;D
3. "Shawty had them apple bottom jeans ....."
4. "oi."
5. Blame Ken on everything.
6. "Yerrr"
7. Wearing my specs (...)
8. "Don't know lah. Ask Andrew."

8 things I've read recently:

1. The Abortionist's Daughter.
2. Maths text book.
3. Shin Chan's comic ;)
4. Random articles on net.
5. Geo text book.
6. Newspaper.
7. Magazines .
8. Blog profiles.

8 songs I could listen over and over again:

1. Bye bye- Mariah Carey
2. Star- Kim Ah Joong
3. Letter- Jung Woo
4. Stop & Stare- One Republic
5. Geek in the pink- Jason Mraz
6. I'm yours- Jason Mraz

8 things I learned last year:

1. How to make a pie.
2. Gerrick is mean !
3. Li Chi is fun.
4. I found "Jojo's Circus" nice (not anymore)
5. Ken is a mess.
6. How to draw an octopus.
7. & seahorse.
8. About my studies.

8 people to tag:

1. Do
2. This
3. If
4. You
5. Are
6. Willing
7. To
8. ;)

No comments: