Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Eternity of Burning Stars .

I ALMOST CLIMBED A GATE, due to my sister's recklessness, she just did something which causes stuffs. Gah .

Training was torture today. I can hardly walk now as it feels heavy when I lift my legs up, & my muscle's aching terribly. Ohoh this should go after few more weeks. ;) So obviously I sweat again, like non-stop, then my sister came to fetch me back home for a shower. But who knows, the gate just happen to stuck on that motto & we couldn't go in & that's my first experience climbing a gate. Without hesitating we headed straight to Sunway with my pyjamas-like training outfit.. to kill time. Fortunately, I bought an extra shirt to change but I did not for my bottom, so we were practically hunting shorts, skirts, jeans & whatever which could replace my track bottom. But at last, we ended up watching Nannie's Diary. It was so-so, not like what I've expected . 6/10. < that's a lot! :D


Doubt that the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sky is blue.

No comments: