Friday, June 27, 2008

The one who's so so fly-h

Hey, let's make this clear. Sometimes I write something that's err.. lovey-wovey it doesn't mean that I am in love . I'm not head over heels. Definitely not at this age. Don't try so hard thinking who am I in love with or so laah. It's a waste of time && it's just a way of me expressing my feelings kay.. not for a boy but friends (: .

Anyway!
I had my first training for basketball school team today. I went there enthusiastically thinking that I won't get that dark but I turned out to be one shade darker. -.- Even Julian & Collin couldn't recognize me. Nonetheless, it was a great workout but I sweat so much that I stink, like Lit Hua. Which is apparently gross.

Julian Me
*sits down*
OMG who's that?
Am I that dark?
huh?
Did I get that dark?
Why?
Cuz I played basketball just now..
Yeah you got darker.
O.O

Collin Others Me
*reading my book*
*Walking in front of me*then,*Standing at the back of me asking* Eh is that May Kee?
I thinkkkk so. Guess so. What is she doing there?
-.-

I wanna watch Wanted . > :(

No comments: