Thursday, June 5, 2008

There Wouldn't Be A Turn Back .

*BLOWS THE DUST AWAY*


You know, I shouldn've layered my hair again cuz it turned out to be bad.. totally out of my expectations ... My head look super square (my face shape is square) when I tie my hair up. GEEZ :/ Hairstyles that emphasizes my square face make my head aches. :S
This is how it actually looks like.. well it's worse than this.




Kay, that was Monday. On Friday,

Kungfu Panda was on the screen! :D


2 thumbs up for this movie ;)
Anyway, the Rice Dumpling festival is/was here :) Chinese around the world are busy preparing the ingredients & stuffs to make the rice dumpling a delicious one. & eat 'em. So far I've eaten 3.
Hahaha okay who wants to know that. Imma stop crapping. I've got nothing to blog about but since I just blew off some dust from my blog.. I might just let it fill more dust on it.
till then, ;]

No comments: