Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So many things, yet so little time

Actually I feel kind of bad when people visit my blog and have nothing new to read, that shows how lazy I am to update my own blog.

Nothing new to blog about anyway. Maybe interclass?

Okay scratch that. I'd figure something better to blog about (: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 & FISH SPA. ;D

Okay this show was the bomb. awesome. great. incredible. amazing. blast? to die for? The song weren't so nice but they fit well in the show, story line was... exciting. Bravaah. It's really worth watching. Especially when you buy a RM6 kids ticket :P okay shut up.

& for the fish spa, I'd say there are practically NO differences before and after having fun vibrating on the seat provided. Good thing we didn't have to spend a cent on this spa cause we had vouchers. It wasn't as ticklish as I thought it would be BUT.. - it was painful.. the ikan-bilis-look-alike-fish/fishes had a mouthful of my blister, leaving red patches at the side of my ankle.

Nevermind if you don't get me, kay ;)

I'm outta here, again.

p/s: Tell me what to blog about. I feel.. bad. Thanks A Lot.

No comments: