Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hardship & Fear

I love how adrenaline rush.. the cheers of jubilant supporters.. the triumphant we get from our friends.. the taste of 100 plus.. the glory we get..

----

Tee May Kee now has a total of 6 tones on her whole body, how awesome is that! Maybe you'll think that I was exaggerating but I was not, kay, & the worse part is, PNA is just next week, which means, awful skin tone dull-ing in white attire. (!!!)

Back to edit.
I forgot what I wanted to say.. but anyhow, I've one question..

Shall I go for PNA? I'm an usher btw.

I'm so bored now, so.. I stole this from Tiff's blog. SO CUTE!




What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are a very natural, real person. You're comfortable with who you are - and your spirit truly shines through.

You are free of inhibitions and hang ups. Because of this freedom, you tend to be very creative.



Your inner demon is greed. You can't help but lust after wealth and shiny objects.

People think you're cute because you are so lively. Your natural glow makes you charming.






You are a No Drama Mama!



No need for drama, you just chill out and don't let things bother you

You've got a peaceful, zen-like attitude... even when things get crazy

You're a pleasure to be around, and you have lots of friends to show for it

You don't need to be the center of attention, you're happy enough as is!






You Are An Attention Seeker



You're only human, so you can't help but want a little attention every now and then.

You love the spotlight, but only when it's well deserved. You'd hate to be known for the wrong thing.

And you also don't mind sharing the spotlight. You can easily give someone else credit or a complement.

You know there's enough attention to go around, and it makes you happy when your friends shine.



You come across as: Friendly and interesting



People may wrongly think you're: A little more modest than you actually are!



Part of them are quite true. haha. Okay at least I think so. I'm the only one who knows myself the best ;)

No comments: