Wednesday, December 10, 2008

-No title yet-

I was just stumbling upon random blogs to find something to blog about to keep this blog alive FRESH. No, I found nothing interesting :D

I'll share something which happened to us few days ago. I won't name who, but I was certainly involved in that.. embarrassing incident. :D I shall say sorry to whomever that person is :D

Never in my life have I . .























Drop the whole big 'box'(it wasn't a box, it was the huge 'cup' which is often used for popcorns. I don't know what's that called :P) of popcorn on the floor. Heheh it wasn't entirely my fault la. OF COURSE :) So I watched the popcorns flow outta the 'box' & practically everyone turned around. Luckily I was the one who was facing the wall, so no one could see my embarrassed face. Hahaha. & there was this Indian kid . .

*GASPS & POINTED* Oooh who threw the popcorns on the floor?!

Us being us, just stood there & laughed like no one's watching, but deep inside, I was . . well, kinda worried :D :D :D

If you had no idea what I was talking about, here's some picture with captions to make it easier :D Can't guarantee it'll help though ;D





OKAY. Apparently the drinks were heavy & he couldn't really see where she was holding the popcorns . . there,

This happened.


The End. You shall all go sleep now. Nighty nighty, people-poo. ;)

No comments: