Monday, December 15, 2008

Sexy Christmas

on the twelfth day of christmas,
my hottie sent to me
twelve milk bottles,
eleven sexy kisses,
ten golden bling bling,
nine strippers dancing,
eight cows milking,
seven brainless gays,
six sweet grapes,
five silver boxers,
four pieces of puzzle,
three hot crapola,
two Serena(s) in one bed,
and a stupid smile!

writer: (Name changed to protect his identity)
Aaron Loh Kok Wei
> :D

Okay la it may be lame but it's pretty impressive. :)

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, he's a retard & gay.
Most importantly, he's still available.

OH YAH. Speaking of availability, GERRICK, I forgot to inform you that you'll have a new man quite soon ;) His name is Falix & he lives near A'Famosa :D
Uhm uhm. If you're wondering why he gets Gerrick, it's because he'll be the new owner of the PSP.

Hope you'll have a great life with him. God Bless You.

----


LASTLY, LOOK AT THIS :D


Haha kay, guys, this is my first time seeing this. :P

No comments: