Friday, April 24, 2009

Haunted but not hunted

Have i told you guys about how annoying my neighbour can be sometimes when we're doing our stuff? Sometimes you could see red flash lights flashing and sometimes you could hear [insertword] singing and sometimes even SCREAMS.

There was this incident yesterday when I was doing my laundries outside at about 10ish (PM), my neighbour started yelling outta the window and when i turned around, they closed the window. TERRIBLE MAN. ONE OF THEM (A SHE) GOT LONG HAIR SUMMORE. So you can imagine how her hair moved when she closed the window. -______-'' Honestly it did scare me a lil -.-

----
Hhahah nowadays, our class is so addicted to this website and some of us (including me :/) fell into it. As in we actually believed what they said. Lol stupid me. Before I knew it was all FAKE...

Peter, please answer the following question:
Who does may kee like?
(Ian typed it)

Guess what they said!!!



GRAAAAAAAAARLLLL





READEH?











OH ARE YOU READY?











BUCKLE UP YOUR SEATBELTS


















....

Ken Tain

...
> :D

of course it's not him but i wonder how did they know? :D
turns out to be fake. lol. 

I'm sorry Sue May I missed your solo singing prelims today :( 

No comments: