Thursday, August 30, 2007

Loved.

Finally, English class test's over! (: It's not that hard though, and yesh, I finished just in timee :) Lucky me. My ball pen ran out of ink when I was copying the short story and yeah, it was just 5 minutes left. :D
----
Guess what?! Lawrence got wet straight after school. He was like a wet froggy and I was laughing really hard since I was on the spot looking them splashing the water at each other. Hahhahaa. Good job yo POP :D

it's . . .
Merdeka Eve!
Yesss. I'm NOT a Oh-Malaysia-I-Love-You citizen lar kay. I'm just happy about this cuz ... there's no school tomorrow. Sad case neways. I can't get to see my friends anddd..
Li Chi got me a sad&bad news. Don't be sad kayy dear (:

oooohh. i'm going to countdown thru MSN with my friends. lol. lame i know (:
Countdown : 3 hours 19 minutes.


No comments: