Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of my life.
I'm tired of exams.
-
My eyes are tired.
My legs are tired.
My whole body's tired.
& I know you look tired when you're reading this post.
----
Nothing much happened yesterday as well as today. Yesterday was the first day for the Form 3s to have their second PMR trial, & it was the first day for our class to have swimming assesment. Ohh and yeah, good luck to the Form 3s :] EeRen! Do well yaa. (:
----
Hmmm. We had free period for Sejarah today. Miss Sumitra was on M.C, AGAIN. Hey, that's not a good thing! We havent had our lessons since 3 weeks ago, & we didn't learn anything new! Idiotic much yeah. Where's Miss Sumitra? gooooshhh. Next week will be our class test already. & We are soo gonna fail this time. Except for the ones who has tuition outside of course. Pffftt!
So err.. Sarah wacked my ass again. It was paaainnfull! ): & then after school we went to the library again. Did our BM projects and yeah, chit-chatted. (:

Class Test 4
Bahasa Melayu
English
Maths
Mandarin
Sejarah
Geography
:/
Good Luck to all who's having class test now. (:
looooveees.

2 comments:

ren said...

dude thx. y din u wish me luck in msn??? finished exams in this morning and juz came back from valencia !! xD

Calista Tee said...

i scare kacau you study ma. and fyi, i just wished you lar kay xD