Friday, September 14, 2007

Hyper much?

High-ness (;

Hey people. So, I finally got back my modem & I'm back back back back to blogging (:
Lifeless, no? (;

So yeah. My headache is getting better day by day (: Specially thanks for those who comforted & accompanied me. (:
Pei Shin, Mae Jeen, Li Chi, Ili, Celene, Weng Yan, Jane Yie, Andrew, Gerrick, Ken, Oscar, Melvin, Lawrence, Gerald, Ian, Ben, Wei Ter, Sue May & moreee. I can't remember that much. Lol. Blame me.
Tell me if you don't find your name in the list kay (:

Soo, my parents planned for a trip to Kedah tomorrow. :/ I wish I'll enjoy it. I'll be back on Sunday, Earthlings :D.

If my mom ever receives any letter from the Adminstration office, I'll sure be lying on the floor after a few seconds if she reads the mail.
-RestInPeace.-

No comments: