Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Surveeyyy.

Wooo yeahh. I got tagged, by JessieLimCawan (:

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Enrique Iglesias - Just wanna be with you.

How would you describe yourself?
NeYo- Make me better.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Kelly Clarkson - Because of you.
Lol?

How do you feel today?
Ne Yo - Hate that I love you.
Haha. Quite (:

What is your life's purpose?
Lindsay Lohan - Take me away.
(:

What is your motto?
Linkin Park - In the end.

What do your friends think of you?
Akon- Dont matter.
Haha? hahaha.

What do you think of your parents?
Sheryl Crow - Always on your side.
Hehehe (:

What do you think about very often?
Akon - Shake down

what is 2 + 2?
Weird Al Yankovic - White & Nerdy.
LOL.

What do you think of your best friend?
Daft Punk - Technologic.
Hahaha :D

What do you think of the person you like?
Michael Buble - I'll be home for Christmas.
:D

What is your life story?
Backstreet Boys - As long as you love me.
True (:

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Michael Buble - Sway
Hahahaha :D

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
My Chemical Romance - Helena
(:

What will u dance to at your wedding?
Danity Kate - Come over.

What will they play at your funeral?
High School Musical - I don't dance.
Hey baadabada hey badabada sway.

What is your hobby/interest?
Akon - I wanna F you.
-.- I won't do that.

What is your biggest fear?
Cheetah Girls - Strut

What is your biggest secret?
Daniel Powter - You had a bad day.
Lol? Haha (:

What do you think of your friends?
Ne Yo - Can we chill.
Lololol :D:D


i tag : Sarah , Ili (:
Enjoyyy (:

No comments: