Friday, June 20, 2008

Spread it, Spread 'em .

Hello!

Surprisingly, I've skipped the Paramount Championship Category A yesterday(: It was actually the moment I've been longing for, to watch the Modern Dances and stuffs but I turned out going to Mid Valley & watched . . .


This is when McDreamy gets dreamier ;] hahah. It is so cute & funny (: Totally an ideal choice if you wanna watch comedies .
I rate this 10/10 ! ;D



Oh & guess what? I've got myself a new -




Keyboard! Obviously this does not look like the ordinary ones but this is one of the nice picture I found :) & mine is black in color, literally.

Something really embarrassing/odd happened few days ago.. Honestly it's the longest & most embarrassing & weird phone call. & the duration was like, 6.10 minutes? -.-
Kay, so I didn't bother to get the other's cellphone numbers since I've lost my phone & apparently got a new sim card, but I didn't ask for my bus driver's cellphone number so.. I've decided to ask my former classmate/busmate/schoolmate Yee Von for the number.

Note: It was 11.30 P.M.

After stumbled upon my contacts, ThankGod I've found Yee Von's number. Knowing she doesn't sleep that early, I called her. & that's how it went: -

YeeVon's Mom Me

Hello?
*Sounds like she's her mom* Err hello. May I speak to Yee Von please?
YeeVon? This isn't her number. Her number is XXXXXXX.
Is it 01X?
No it's 01X.
Oh okay, thanks. Bye.
*hangs up*


Yee Von Me

Hello?
Hellooo. Hey, Yee Von.
You are?
May Kee.
... Pardon?
May Kee ahh.
...From where?
Chen Moh.
........WHERE?
Chen Moh. -.-
........
Err.. Yee Von?
Uhm...
Hey I-
Did you get the wrong number?
I gu-ess I have. I'm so sorry. Bye.
Right.


They're so mean! & hello, both of them really sound like the mother & Yee Von herself! Was she fooling me or what? Godd. & the whole thing was a drag. Like seriously. Pfft! :/

So guess what.. I woke up early the next day just to wait for my bus driver to come to my house & what I need to do is just shake my head & do some "hand languages" so that she'd just go without me -.-

No comments: